Peer Group Overview
Peer Groups Enable Confident
Decisions and Empower Leaders
You can be a more effective leader and confident decision-maker with peer group engagement. Every leader can benefit from getting peer feedback on new ideas and seeing blind spots before they happen.
Drive Wheel™ Peer Groups are semiannual and professionally facilitated by our Drive Wheel™ Facilitators to ensure an energetic and productive meeting.
What To Expect at
A Peer Group Meeting
Each meeting consists of two half-day sessions with a group networking dinner.
- Morning: Travel to meeting
- Afternoon: Participate in collaborative Peer Group meeting
- Evening: Drive Wheel™ hosted networking group dinner
- Awake: Breakfast served in the meeting room
- Morning: Participate in second session of Peer Group meeting
- Afternoon: Travel home
All meetings are business casual
Agendas are created collaboratively with members, so the more questions members ask, the more ideas they receive
Next meeting location, dates, and focus topics are determined by peer group members in the meeting
Guest speakers may be invited at the discretion of the group
What to Expect Between Meetings
Drive Wheel™ Peer Group Membership offers year-round benefits and value to ensure
members have the information they need to make well-informed confident decisions.
Drive Wheel™ provides timely information on important opportunities and news:
- Industry trend reports
- Key customer initiatives, announcements and activities
- Consumer and shopper insights and research
- Financial, economic and business activity studies
- Regulatory, quality and HR focused initiatives
Drive Wheel™ facilitates member initiated benchmarking and best practices surveys:
- Administered and curated by our team to ensure findings are quickly and professionally reported
- Extensive distribution creates diverse perspectives and valuable results
- Cumulative library of past results for member reference
Drive Wheel™ Facilitators
The value of a Drive Wheel™ Facilitator:
- Create an energetic and dynamic meeting
- Create meeting agenda with member input
- Facilitate meetings, arrange speakers, and host networking dinners
- Arrange meeting facilities
- Ensure members follow up on meeting minutes
- Monitor and share useful industry reports and news
- Manage anti-trust compliance of agendas and discussions
- Manage between meeting benchmarking, best practices and survey activity
- Develop and expand member base to enhance group value
Joining is quick and simple. Join at any time.
Step 1: Learn More
Step 2: Join
It only take a few minutes to join, we’d be happy to help you today.
The sooner you join, the sooner you’ll start getting our timely industry reports and start receiving benchmarking studies.
Step 3: Onboarding
We’ll connect with you to understand your top objectives, new strategies, and greatest frustrations to help you get the most value from your membership.
Step 4: First Meeting
At your first meeting you will be a full member with the ability to add agenda topics, join in the conversation, learn from other members, engage with guest speakers, and network with your group members.